Wednesday, February 27, 2008

under my thumb

it happened, my ex husband asked my husband for child support for the boys. um you read it right. i have no job. and i will not get a job either. as i have issues. i realized something yesterday, i am very slow, it takes me a long time to process information. my neighbor sandy was trying to crochet for therapy. her son keith decided he would show me how to crochet. i swear i begged keith not to loose his patience with me. i think it took me an hour to learn to do the circle. i felt like the village idiot.
oh yeah, my ex husband ask my husband for MONEY!!!!
ok i had to get that out there 1 more time. as it does make to help me emotionally. i feel like there are so many Vultures just picking away at my husband. give me give me.
my husband is counting down the days until all the children are graduated. he doesnt know if he wants a corvette or a bmw. shew, what a chunk change.........
its alright

i have finally found the perfect place to meditate in my house. that was very cool, i used my pendulum and cleared it. hmmmm perfect

my pyschiatrist recommended i go see my neighbor . so, i have. i went to visit her and brought my pendulum it was going nuts around keith.

well, lately the Blue Lady recommended Reiki for me. She just came to me "You can do Reiki". HMMMM i thought, is reiki what i think it is? passing spiritual healing energy through laying on of the hands. i can do this, i always have naturally been able to. kinda like a volt going through my hands. i had already tried this out on my neighbor who is a quadraplegic. i put my hands on her feet and she could feel the vibrations running through her, including her legs. and the funny thing is the pendulum has one of the Reiki symbols on it. i only bought 4 years ago. weird

i looked further into this Reiki.
i found a Reiki Master. LOL online
i took the reiki 1 test
and i am getting attunement on friday.......
i get the certicate and everything,,,,,,,

well, while at sandy's , sandy asked me to do "whatever i did" again. i was like okay. but, i used the Reiki hand postions. i didnt ask any questions. when i stopped, Sandy said"that crink in my neck is gone" i was thinking to myself "well, holy crap"
Reiki Master here I come, that's so Jedi

No comments: