Monday, February 11, 2008

1-17-08 9:53pm

today was a pretty good day. i really didnt do anything. dinner was good. evening came and the blue lady came to me. she made me remember a book i had bought nine years ago. the book is called 101 read aloud myths and legends. the book has wonderful stories from mythology. tonight was the first night i read a story out of it to my 10 month old son. the story of the great achilles. it tells of how his mother dipped him in the river styx for protection.

i think when we go to florida, we will take my son to the beach and watch the sunrise on his birthday. he was born at 5:30am. this could be possible. i couldnt think of a better birthday for him.

amazing but i bought the myths and legends book nine years ago, for my 10 month old son. my baby listened to the story of achilles while drinking his bottle. i still cant believe i have him. his astrology the sign is the pisces

in her i know i'm one




No comments: