Monday, February 11, 2008

1-21 08 6:38pm

yesterday i woke up with the worst seroquel headache. on a scale of 1-10, i would say 8.5. there was only one other headache in my life that was worse. i think it has some thing to do with sugar. i drank alot of sweet tea. this morning i was fine. i still pass out on the darn couch from needing more sleep. at about 2:30 i felt better. so, i am taking the seroquel at 9:00pm. that's only six good hours for me a day.

just as a side note, my headache pain was crazy. i though about going to the hospital but didnt want to go to the emergency waiting lobby. i had been suffering from the headache since 4:00am, finally at 9:30am robert came in and found me some motrin. i knew that would work, and i drank a small glass of tea. well, not enough sweet tea, so i managed to lift my head up and stumble to the kitchen for more tea. i drank the entire glass. i went back to my bed, the BLUE lady came to me, and said "you'll sleep now child". and i did go right to sleep. when i finally got up for the day i felt like i had headache hangover. that when you still have a tiny headache that is bearable.

robert had had some time off today and we left the house. i felt fine in walmart, nothing but old ladies and mommies. i usually trip out and think everyone want to get me. strange i know, but that's the life a schizophrenic

the baby needed to leave the house. i swear i just done want to leave this house. i need to take baby to see my neighbor next door. this medicine could be making things worse. six good hours a day is not enough. i dread taking the seroquel the side effects suck.
ticks
tremers
weight gain
diabetes
the BLUE lady says to keep taking them. i bet she wants me to take them, the seroquel makes her front and center. i feel like i hear more and more chatter.

HMMM, i cant wait until the spring. the BLUE lady says to build and grow a fairy garden, she says now that i remember the fairies the will come to my garden. but to nuture the flowers with fairy energy. dreams of spring. when i can get outside. that warms the soul.

i have totally blown off dr bertani and the blood work. i just dont feel like getting poked again. after my hospital visit and quest, i am afraid of needles. what is wrong with me. i am probably ok, but who knows.

the Blue lady says to make a better effort to see my neighbor tomorrow.
DAMN SEROQUEL

No comments: