Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Psychiatrist appointment yesterday

we were hit with 5 inches of snow yesterday, but my psychiatrist was there ready and waiting for me. it was such a scary drive from my house to the office but the 2 blue tabs of valium made life alot easier. i was locked and loaded for my doctor's appointment, more like loaded......

after my nerves calmed down after the drive and i sat in her office, ONCE again no waiting for 3o minutes

i was like a chatter box. i told my japanese shrink all kinds of stuff,,
i told her how the Blue lady was doing, and how she told me she would never be dismissed.

the one ironic thing is my psychiatrist recommmends to meditate once a day. i dont know how much good this will do. my energy will increase and the Blue lady will have 100% open communication. another problem for me is where to find a place in this house to meditate. hmmm, i will figure it out.
i have a particular crystal that i meditated with 10 years ago. i can still hold that crystal to this day and feel it alive and thriving. my psychiatrist recommends me meditating with this particular crystal. i dont know if she realizes what she is asking me to do. i 100% believe that the people from atlantis stored different sources of energy into crystal.

everything the Blue Lady taught me spiritually is stored within this crystal from 10 years ago.

as i meditate with it spiritual lessons will emerge.
it seems maybe it time to unlock that part of my spirit.

you see i made a deal with the gods several years ago
i yearned for a son with my soulmate
the soulmate the blue lady told me i would find
the moment i met my husband, the BLUE lady whispered " he's the ONe"
we had a handfastening two weeks after we met and were married and have been married for 9 years
the BLUE lady showed me the vision of my son
i couldnt have any more children i thought
i was sterile
but as a lesson just taught

the impossible is possible
and the possible is impossible

i now have a son, we will just call him the "phoenix" almost his birthday

so meditation begins with the crystal......
what lessons will emerge from the BLUE lady?

in her i know, i'm one

No comments: