Sunday, February 10, 2008

the sounds of silence 1-16-07 1:30am

The first time i took the SEROQuel.
today was an ok day, until my confusion became an issue again. i can not remember things somedays. i will do whole loads of laundry, wash dry, fold, and not remembering doing it. well, yesterday i had a conversation with robert that again left my mind. it was about the jeeps transmission. i did not remember what was he said .he said he asked to take the jeep to the shop. i asked him was that today or yesterday? not remembering the conversation. i dont think he understood what was happening to me. he said i kept talking in circles. he lost his patience with me, which is never good with robert. he gets louder and louder and louder and even louder. i finally yelled back."you must be the reason i am schizophrenic .SHEW it was bad.Zule just laughed because i had agitated robert so much. HMMMM,, giggle giggle. but robert could use this against me because it is a weakness. me thinking i am crazy. he for one is not perfect. but i need calm, and alot of patience which he does not have alot of.especially the loud loud. we will be fine. MY MIND MY MIND i am burning incense it is calming. i think i will go lay down since i dont know what to experience from the seroquel. i want to clean my house. i cant focus enough on house work. laundry is the hardest. sorting and folding I HATE TO FOLD. focus on the house tomorrow the blue lady says, by the way the blue lady calls me "Child" try to get some sleep she says, sleep sleep

i see shapeshifting colors in the hall, the colors almost form something, it looks to moving down the hallway. GO AWAY sleep now

in her, i know i am one

No comments: