Sunday, June 8, 2008

You Can Do Magic

s ince i was a little girl in the summer months on the farm, i would always notice small zooms of colored light ,run pass me at any given moment, especially around dusk was when most of them would appear. i never thought much of it, i thought everyone saw what i saw, because my baby sister saw it too. no big deal, who would believe it? my sister and me still talk about it to this day, now,
do you wonder
if me and my sister still have the ability to see the fairies. YES

its always easier in summer to fall months for me to see the fairies
and if your opened minded, i believe you can see the Fairies too
i have helped many people
open their eyes and spirit to amazement.

you can do magic
you can see fairies if your heart desires

1 comment:

Shelly StarZZ said...

everyone seems to dwell in their own reality, and even some their own spirituality.... in my duel worlds they do exist.. what can i do?