Thursday, June 19, 2008

Reiki , Witchcraft and Energy

Good day my friends. today the Blue Lady has given me and incredible reality....
yesterday happened to be a Full Moon . i was planning to do a special spell cast for a friend that sought me out from www.experienceproject.com . . believe it or not, i pondered doing the spell for a month.... after many growing lessons of witchcraft, i have learned to only use my energy for the greater good...... i have grown so deeply spiritual with my energy through the soothing energy of reiki. before i was attuned to reiki, i could barely tolerate being around people... anywhere from walmart to a christmas party, i felt the energy of every single person i came near.. it felt like electric shocks jolting me wherever i went.......

finally, Reiki has came into my life. i am attuned to usui reiki, but, usui reiki energy is like a quiet little bunny in a spring field, it has a nice soothing energy, but it just wasnt powerful enough for my high level of energy.. finally after being attuned to the akashic records, fusion reiki, blue star celestial reiki..... i stumbled upon kundalini reiki......... WOWZAa
kundalini is a powerhouse of energy and perfect for me, my energy....... my kundalini energy is amazing..... i can actually feel the energy turn on in the base of my spine. Amazing!!
with the ability of withcraft and the power of reiki , the 2 have become one with me.......
i have learned that with the power of the moon, you can actually store your energy within the moon and basically broadcast REiki energy to your recipent..... this is a far more powerful method of healing and attunement. this can best be done during the full moon........ although i have just became attuned to this through the Blue LADy........

whenever the moon is full call on me for a healing loving spiritual energy attunement.....
this attunement will bring us closer to our spiritual energy that dwells within us.
the name of this attunement will be named Blue Lady Reiki...........
there are no symbols to learn with this form of reiki. this healing energy is drawn down from the energy of all things and is magnified 10 fold on the night of the full moon.. this energy attunement will be an energy source for all to tap into, but a must have for reiki healers and witches. can you imagine all the possibilities with this energy source?

are you ready to tap into this energy source? the moon has been gazed upon since the beginning of time, imagine it??????? get your Blue lady REiki attunement today......

No comments: