Sunday, June 29, 2008

gnomes, seroquel and snakes

i dont know where my mind is lately. i happen to purchase a traffic exchange, so, if you need some traffic to your website stop by http://www.HitGnome.com/signup.php?1000
i love that damn gnome... it is so funny because i swear i used to have this gnome that lived with me, i dont know how many times my husband's zippo lighter would just simply vanish into thin air.
one evening we destroyed our living room looking for this zippo lighter. we even turned the furniture upside down looking for this darn lighter. well, we managed to get our living room back together piece by piece. But no zippo lighter....... well, hours later low and behold what is laying at my husband's feet..... the freaking zippo!!!!! DAmn Gnomes, is what my husband always said..
when i stumbled onto hitgnome being for sale, i simply could not resist...... it surely has consumed me. but i love it.

my friend sandy has moved to an apartment now. i should be ashamed of myself for not going to see her more often, but i have been terribly sick. and i could not be responsible for getting her sick... i have made her some beautiful flower baskets out of the flowers that were left behind after the fire next door. i am planning on going by next week and bringing her flowers to her, that should make her happy.......

i still know know where my mind has been lately, my sister called me the other day, and dont know why i havent returned her call yet...... i guess either i have been so sick, and didnt care, or i just simply didnt feel like talking......... who knows with all this craziness in my mind........

i know one day this week i ran out of my seroquel,, oh the dreams came back just as vivid has ever....... i dreamed about my baby getting swallowed by a snake,,,,,, i dream alot about snakes..... believe me,,,, i wish the snake dreams would stop....... maybe i am being swallowed up by the world, i dont know...........

in her i know i am one

No comments: