Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I have Cast a Love SpeLL

w hen i was just beginning to learn to cast spells, i let my ego get in the way, and did something unthinkable as a witch. i was like a new toy with different gadgets, i had to try every gadget out.
so, how does this work?, i thought "love spells"
well, i wasnt interested in anyone,
i needed to find someone to put the spell on??? i know, i was young....
i happened to find this guy at work, but the funny thing, the guy was gay
could i possibly pull this off? hmmm, he is pretty cute i thought.
i imagined him day and night
the spell was cast...........
ever mind the rule of three
with love and faith
it will come to thee
next thing i know, i started hanging out with him
and all he could imagine was me,
day and night
i started recieving calls , he started following me around like a puppy dog, remember we worked together, so, after he had a wisdom tooth extracted he insisted on seeing me. it really got out of had.
what had i done?
it was insane, i had to make a call to my cousin to see if there was anything i could do to break this spell,,, HE says, A SPELL ALWAYS HAS TO RUN ITS COURSE.......
well, the spell ran its course alright, right into a broken heart for both of us
so, for all the witches thinking about casting a love spell,
spell casting is a stepping stone in our spirituality
one we will cross one way or another.
and i am still trying out my new gadgets ever learning
as you will too

love and light

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What was the spell? I would like to give it a try