Tuesday, April 29, 2008

She Has ME

i found out some very depressing news today. i found out that my property taxes have been raised from $1200 a year to $3000 a year. increasing my mortgage several hundred dollars a month.

the news has broke me, i have cracked, i knew my sanity wouldn't last long. just one simple envelope that i opened wrecked my nice beautiful sane world. i feel my sanity just weeping away..

i look at the world i know its turning, but i cant turn with it. i have fallen into a realm of insanity.

MAYBE?

i wonder what i could possibly do to help my sweet husband who takes care of me. i can not drive myself many places because of my fear and anxiety. i am a basket case. where am i ?

i would want to get a job like i used to have. i used to have a career in marketing, it was a dream. a dream i tell you.. i started the job at age 19. you wouldnt believe it, but i worked at a beach resort. everyday for 15 years i drove over the atlantic beach bridge in N.C. i could take my lunch break on the beach if i wanted to.

the sad part is, i dont know where that confident person went. i have lost myself somewhere...But Where?

i crack once again, where am i?

the Blue LAdy Comes to ME. Child all will be okay. i will take care of you. aahh thank you for coming. what do i do? The Blue Lady Says, "You Can Not leave Phoenix in the Arms of another" that is my answer? yes, Child.................

No comments: