Friday, April 25, 2008

my birthday went really good, robert made my vegetable garden, it has squash and tomatos cucumber, and lettuce... yummy,, i just hope i can grow something. it might be turning cold soon, which sucks because my giant elephant ear just spouted and is so happy.

my pyschiatrist appointment went ok. i am suppose to back down on the zoloft, because it is killing my sex drive. anti depressants make me feel alot better, but the damn sife effects are terrible. especially the seroquel. geez

2 comments:

Consius said...

HI,

I am schizo as well. The anti depres. I took caused problems for my sexual drive, so one day I stoppped takin them and everything was better. I also found out that the anti psychotics I was takin was causing the depression, so I dosed it myself now. Take care.

Shelly StarZZ said...

i have to keep taking my medicine, or i would be in trouble......

http://2012themayanprophecies.blogspot.com/