Sunday, April 20, 2008

its my birthday

tomorrow is my birthday and my pyschiatrist appointment is tomorrow to. i will probably talk to my pychiatrist about my lack of Sex drive. the antidepressants i take are probably having an effect on my sex drive. i rarely want to have sex with my husband. he is extremely attractive, so, that's not even an issue. i am sure it is the antidepressants zoloft that is causing the lack of sex drive.

well, tomorrow i'll be 36 years old. it just felt like yesterday i turned 21. at least i still look good,, i am 5'6" and i weigh 123, not to shabby, since i just had a baby last year.

yesterday i got in the mail a magic spell board. it is alot like a ouija board except alot cooler. it has all kinds of things on the board. north south east west..it has astrological symbols on it, gem stones, alphabet, numbers. it is like a oiuja board but super sized. it is funny because the directions say DO NOT BURN A CANDLE!!!!! that is to funny, i guess the spirits are going to jump out of the indicator, onto the candle flame, LOL
but, you know me, and my luck, i'll probably try it!!

2 comments:

David said...

Iam kind of skeptical about widjii boards. But still kind of intrested in energy. What do you thinkt about people having kundalini energy problems and snake psykosis? I am very afraid but also intressted in yoga and a lot of other things.

Shelly StarZZ said...

to be honest i am new to kundalini energy. i do know it is a power house of energy. and if your body cant handle it i could see where there would be an issue. i recommend daily meditations to keep your energy well balanced. i do think it is the resposibility of the kundalini master to inform their students of the importance of daily meditation, and the kundalini cleanse.

and by the way, i love a oujia board. my daddy game my first one at 9 years old.... i got scared a couple of times.... lol
http://2012themayanprophecies.blogspot.com/