Wednesday, March 19, 2008

what can i do

while i was on vacation, i was shopping in a crystals and rock store. i had these two beautiful quartz crystal pieces in my hand, trying to decide which one i was going to buy. these pieces of quartz had some incredible energy. so, i wanted to know if they came from the same crystal mine. there were two sales ladies were in the store, i walked right up to this particular lady and asked her about the crystals, explaining to her my dilemma, which one to buy.

i explained to the lady i knew to come to her because i had recently had an attunement to

reiki 1 and i could pick up on her energy. she lookes at me and said" i am a Reiki Master and said usually i protect my energy a little better than that." i told her, then i will just take both crystals........................ we take them to the checkout and the lady that was helping me told the other cashier i gave her chills. i deeply apologized, i didnt understand why i would give her chills

so, i ponder

did i sense her energies?


yet, another episode happened to me
i was with robert's mother, and i realized during her visit in november, i had made her miserable. i didnt mean too, really??? she had brought a strange man to stay in my house and went into 100% madness. i was mean and hateful, i was unhappy. my mother in law vowed she would get a hotel room from now on, for future visits.
i could feel Zule, he seemed to be very smug, it was to enjoyable for him.
Zule seems to be around alot, lately...... i need my doctor, but it doesnt look i am going to get to go this month,,, that sucks bad for me...........

No comments: