Thursday, December 2, 2010

snow flakes

i saw our first snow flakes of the year yesterday. for the first time in my life. i looked at those snow flakes with pure dread. i used to be so happy to see the snow fall.. with each day it grows colder and colder. the changing of the seasons effect me deeply. but, with that i experience the seasons change right before my eyes.winter,spring, summer, fall. I had never experienced that before. I had always lived in a warmer climate.
being connected spiritually with mother earth has its advantages. but feeling so dark, so cold for months at a time is rough on my earthly body.
i feel like i can never stay warm. i hate that part of it.
maybe seasonal depression. some days i am warmer than usual. not today.

in her i know i am one

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

That was a fascinating post; what did Jesus look like?